The lead pastor is a full-time position.
Overview – The Lead Pastor at West End is responsible for the overall ministry, spiritual growth, and effectiveness of the campus. The position directs staff and lay leaders to live out the core values of the church in the redemptive work to which God has called River Pointe in the Great Commandment and Great Commission. The Lead Pastor is the person whom people see as the leader and in charge of the campus. This position requires proactive forward thinking to shape and lead the mission to reach the surrounding community. The Lead Pastor reports directly to the Senior Pastor.
– Undergraduate degree required. Masters preferred. Biblical training preferred.
– 5 or more years experience in ministry with a track record of growth.
– Self-motivated, self-sustained, with an ability to work independently.
– Inherent desire and demonstrated ability to grow a ministry or organization.
– Proven ability to develop, coach and lead staff and volunteers in a growing environment.
– Proven ability to act quickly, adapt, solve problems, and effect change in a fast-paced culture.
– Demonstrated ability to create environments and events that outsiders love to attend.