Our church has always been about building a mission that connects with the outsider: how can we reach people who are far from God with the good news of Jesus Christ? How can we fill our church, not just with those who already believe, but with people who are searching and asking hard questions about a relationship with God? Could we provide a safe place for people to process doubts?
We now have three campuses with more than 5,000 in weekly attendance and hundreds being baptized each year. God is using us to make a difference!
This fall, we are launching a new initiative called “Love Well.” Because God first loved us, we are taking another step forward to love others in our community. This initiative will allow us to reach the local communities where we have campuses, make major investments in new churches nationally, and increase our support globally in Cuba, Africa and other hard to reach places around the world.
I invite you to go on this journey with us and be part of this next chapter in the River Pointe/West End story. I want us to LOVE WELL. I believe if we will show up, God will use us and our lives will be full of gratitude and purpose. I can testify after 21 years, that this next step will be so rewarding for you and will grow your faith.
On mission with you,
Creating a pledge amount will represent your total contributions to Love Well!
Along with your Love Well pledge, give an additional one-time gift now.
- Church plant in Denver, CO – Journey Point Church Church
- Church plant in North America
- Attack Poverty – Friends of North Richmond
- Attack Poverty – Friends of Northside (Houston)
- Helping Hands – Richmond, TX
- Second Mile Mission – Missouri City, TX
- Lunches of Love – Rosenberg, TX
- Abigail’s Place – Richmond , TX
- Just Do It Now – Wharton, TX
- Common Threads – Richmond, TX
- Meals on Wheels – Missouri City, TX
- Creative Dreams – Stafford, TX
- Young Life – Fort Bend Co
- Star of Hope – Houston, TX
- Pregnancy Resource Medical Center – Fort Bend Co
- Work Faith – Houston, TX
- Fort Bend Women’s Shelter
- Fort Bend Family Promise
- Convoy of Hope
- Samaritan’s Purse
- Rescue Houston
- Fort Bend Corps
- Christian Community Service Center
- Biblica International Bible Society – 2 new translations
- Numana – Serving the Starving
- Jamaica Christian School for the Deaf
- Hope for Cuba – Increasing support to 100 churches
- Attack Poverty – Uganda
- Grace and Hope or Children- China
- FCA – Colombia
- Set Free Alliance – India
- Living Water International
- Hope of Cuba
- Africa Outreach
Missouri City Campus
(of $14.5 million total project cost)
After seven years of setting up and tearing down a portable church, we are providing a permanent home for our Missouri City campus.
- 42,000 square foot permanent home on 18.9 acres of land adjacent to Elkins High School
- 750 seats in adult worship
- Designated spaces for children (birth – 5th grade) and students (6th – 12th grade)
- 450 parking spaces
West End Campus
We plan to renovate a portion of our 1930’s building into a gathering place to ,meet, have coffee, classes and events.
- 200 person gathering and community space
- Cafe for coffees and light snacks
- Space for membership class and bible study
- Parking lot resurfacing
Since we are at capacity in our worship center, we are building a smaller, intimate worship space.
- 450 seats to enable the Richmond campus to grow and reach the surrounding community
- Space for weddings and funerals
- Sacred place for prayer
- Finish the renovations and expansions for iFit (special needs ministry for adults and children)